What is a Welcome Workshop?
Hefren-Tillotson’s ongoing monthly “Welcome Workshops” are designed to provide an introduction to our financial planning and wealth management services and an exclusive look at the important financial guidance, retirement planning, and income strategies we provide our clients.
At this workshop, we will:
- Introduce Hefren-Tillotson and our Team approach to client service
- Explain the ways we can work with clients to improve their financial situation
- Highlight the value and advantages of having a comprehensive financial plan
- Discuss our Team’s philosophy to investing and understanding risks
- Review the importance of coordinating smart income planning strategies
- Q&A on Hefren-Tillotson and any of your other financial topics of interest
Who should attend?
- Interested in a “behind-the-scenes” look at Hefren-Tillotson and our services?
- Looking for a second opinion, to get organized or to establish a game plan?
- Nearing retirement and would benefit from a “retirement prep” crash course?
- Seeking guidance on the pros/cons of different income planning strategies?
Unable to attend? Have a question? Prefer a one-on-one meeting?
You can expect a professional yet relaxed atmosphere at all "Welcome Workshops" and reservations are SUGGESTED. Light refreshments will be provided. There is no charge to attend this workshop.