What is a Welcome Workshop?
Hefren-Tillotson’s ongoing monthly “Welcome Workshops” are designed to provide an introduction to our financial planning and wealth management services and an exclusive look at the important financial guidance, retirement planning, and income strategies we provide our clients.
At this workshop, we will cover:
- An introduction to Hefren-Tillotson and our Team approach to client service
- How our comprehensive Masterplan process will help to get you financially organized
- The different ways we can work with you to grow your savings and plan for income
- Our Team’s philosophy and approach to investing and understanding risk
- Smart income planning strategies for Social Security, Pensions and portfolio distributions
- Q&A on Hefren-Tillotson and any other financial topics of interest
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in a “behind-the-scenes” look at Hefren-Tillotson and our client services
- Individuals ready to get organized and to establish an actual “game plan” for their retirement
- Those nearing retirement that would benefit from a “retirement prep” crash course
- Investors who have questions on the pros/cons of different income planning strategies
Unable to attend? Have a question? Prefer a one-on-one meeting?
You can expect a professional yet relaxed atmosphere at all “Welcome Workshops” and reservations are SUGGESTED. Light refreshments will be provided. There is no charge to attend this workshop.
To reserve your seat call 888-405-0990 or register here.