What is a Welcome Workshop?
Welcome Workshops are designed to provide an introduction to our services and an in-depth look at who we are, what we do, and the various ways we can work with clients. An excellent opportunity for prospective clients to get their questions answered.
At this workshop, we will:
- Introduce Hefren-Tillotson and our Team approach to service
- Explain the different ways we can work with clients
- Highlight the importance of having a comprehensive financial plan
- Discuss our philosophy on investing and understanding risk
- Breakdown how to incorporate smart income planning strategies
- End with a Q&A for any other financial topics of your interest
Who should attend?
- Interested in a “behind-the-scenes” look at HT’s services?
- Looking for a second opinion or to establish a financial plan?
- Nearing retirement, recently retired, or changing jobs?
- Seeking education on smart income planning strategies?
Unable to attend? Have a specific question?
- Contact Darren at 412-633-1525 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can expect a professional yet relaxed atmosphere at all “Welcome Workshops” and reservations are SUGGESTED. Light refreshments will be provided. There is no charge to attend this workshop.