You will want to attend this seminar to find out about how the Secure Act impacts your retirement, increased exposure to taxation for your heirs and other key estate planning issues.
Most of the changes take effect January 1, 2020. It is important that you become informed and begin to consider prudent changes to your retirement preparations and estate planning.
The agenda for this seminar:
- Introduction to Hefren-Tillotson and our Team approach
- A complete summary of the major changes contained in this significant retirement legislation.
- The Impact of these changes on your retirement and estate planning
- Some sensible strategies to consider
- Getting Financially Fit / Financial Planning - The MASTERPLAN® process
There is no charge to attend this seminar but space is limited. Reservations are recommended.
This is an ideal environment to get an understanding of how we can partner with you to prepare and safeguard your future retirement.
Also at this seminar, we will:
- Provide a brief overview of the Hefren-Tillotson servicing model.
- Review the important considerations for developing a comprehensive financial plan.
- Have a time for Q&A for your financial questions
Who should attend?
- Interested in seeing what Hefren-Tillotson brings to the table?
- Looking for an evaluation of your current financial plan & investment strategies?
- Is your retirement drawing near? In light of the Secure Act this is a prudent time to ensure your financial preparations for retirement are in good order.
No worries, come as you are, this seminar will be a relaxed professional and conversational presentation. Reservations are SUGGESTED. Light refreshments will be provided. There is no charge to attend this seminar.
Unable to attend? Have questions or want a one-on-one meeting?