Stepping away from full-time work, whether unexpectedly or carefully calculated, creates a series of significant financial decisions. This seminar is designed to give prospective clients a sneak peek on how we can help guide you through the complicated retirement transition.
Consider attending this one-hour seminar if you find yourself:
- Suddenly laid off or retired
- Seeking answers to how the recent market pull back should alter your investment decisions
- Needing help in generating income in a tax sensitive manner from your savings
- Worried if you have enough saved
Join us as we discuss:
- How a holistic financial plan can take the guesswork out of retirement and changing jobs
- Common retirement mistakes and how to avoid them
- Investment tips on creating a retirement paycheck
- The different ways Hefren-Tillotson works with our clients
For webinar access information, please register below. This webinar is offered at no-cost and no-obligation.
12:00 PM - CLICK HERE to register for the 12:00 PM session
6:00 PM - CLICK HERE to register for the 6:00 PM session
Have a question or need assistance? Please contact the webinar host(s) directly at Brad.Colvin@hefren.com or Amy.Riley@hefren.com.