Register to Attend
There is no charge to attend this seminar but space is limited. Please submit the form to reserve your space or call 888-405-0990.
This no-obligation discussion is created specifically for Federal Employees who are interested in learning how to effectively prepare for the retirement transition.
What to expect?
- Specific retirement benefits you will receive as a Federal Employee
- How these benefits apply to your individual situation
- Steps you can take today when planning for tomorrow
We will also discuss Hefren-Tillotson’s MASTERPLAN® process, our Team’s philosophy and approach to investing, and the different ways we can work with clients to improve their financial situation.
Who should attend?
- Looking to understand Federal Employee Benefits & Social Security?
- Interested in Hefren-Tillotson and our services?
- Nearing retirement and looking to establish a game plan?
- Retired and looking for an objective professional review of your current financial situation?
Unable to attend? Have a question? Prefer a one-on-one meeting?