Market performance in the first few years of retirement alone may be the biggest factor in determining whether or not you run out of money in your lifetime. With no shortage of talks about the COVID-19 pandemic’s lasting effects on the economy, the outlook for people retiring today is concerning.
Consider attending this one-hour webinar if you find yourself:
- Retired or retiring soon
- Concerned with the ups and downs of the stock market
- Worried if you have saved enough
Join us as we discuss:
- Why market returns early in retirement have such an outsized impact
- Ways to offset the risk of a market decline or recession
- Building a retirement income strategy
For webinar access information, please register below. This webinar is offered at no-cost and no-obligation.
12:00 PM - CLICK HERE to register for the 12:00 PM session
6:00 PM - CLICK HERE to register for the 6:00 PM session
Have a question or need assistance? Please contact the webinar host(s) directly at Brad.Colvin@hefren.com or Justin.Grubisha@hefren.com.