Financial, Estate & Long Term Care Planning Night at the Oakmont Bakery is a one hour gathering on January 31st from 6:00 – 7:00 PM where you will have the opportunity to meet a few of the region’s specialists when it comes to financial and estate planning as well as long term care insurance and care planning services.
Specialists in attendance will be:
Greg Farrell & Brent Heitzenroder - Financial Advisors who specialize in Financial Planning and Investment Management
John Kardos, Esquire - Estate Planning Attorney specializing in Wills and Trusts
Catherine Baker - Long Term Care Insurance specialist
CaroleShepard - Long Term Care Planning specialist
Oakmont Bakery will be serving their award winning and beloved desserts for all to sample. It takes a few good ingredients to create a sweet financial & estate plan, and this night we will be mixing it all together at the Oakmont Bakery.
- Interested in understanding Hefren-Tillotson’s investing beliefs, focus on comprehensive financial planning, and meticulous wealth management?
- Close to retirement and questioning what preparations you might want to consider?
- Looking for guidance on your estate planning?
- Interested to know what to consider when looking at Long Term Care Insurance?
- Considering which long term care facility would fit your needs?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions you should attend!
Space is limited and RSVP is Requested.
Unable to attend? Have a question? Prefer a one-on-one meeting?
- Contact Brent Heitzenroder at 412-633-1732 or firstname.lastname@example.org