What can I expect at this Event?
An interactive commentary on the markets, financial planning under a new administration and insight for how proper portfolio management can reduce concern for investors when faced with economic uncertainty.
- A Year End Review of Financial Markets for 2016 and Insights for 2017
- Potential Impacts on Your Retirement Assets from A New Administration
- Financial Industry Changes that May Impact How Investors Work with Their Advisors
- Unique Tax Planning Strategies for Individuals and Families
- An Introduction to Hefren-Tillotson and Their Unique Process for Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Question and Answer Session
Who Should Attend?
- Investors interesting in financial markets and their impact on investment portfolios
- Voters who have wondered what impact Donald Trump’s proposals could have on their retirement assets
- Those looking for unique ways reduce their yearend tax bill
- Individuals and Families interested in learning how Hefren-Tillotson may be able to add value to their financial situation
Interested in more information, but cannot attend?
Please contact Evan Gorse at 412-633-1625 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To reserve your seat call 412-633-1625 or you can register online on this page.