Approaching 10 years of stock market gains, this economic cycle has been the longest in history providing investors with positive returns and historically low levels of volatility. Recently, however, volatility has crept back into the mix in an unusual divergence between economic and financial market performance leading many to question their overall strategy or their retirement outlook.
Join us during this interactive and technical seminar where we will address:
- Market volatility and setting proper expectations.
- A recap of the markets ending 2018.
- An outlook for 2019 and preparing our portfolios appropriately.
- Preventing an economic crisis from derailing your retirement plans.
- A review of Hefren-Tillotson Services.
Unable to attend? Have a specific question?
Contact Justin at 412-633-1628 or firstname.lastname@example.org