Retirement should be a relaxing and fulfilling stage of your life. As with any major transition, it presents a new set of challenges that may cause anxiety.
So as you make this transition, recognize that what you do not know could cost you. We will help you understand potential risks retirees face and how to construct a game plan that addresses your biggest financial worries so there are no surprises.
Consider attending if you find yourself:
- Nearing or in Retirement and need help
- Concerned another economic crisis will throw you off track
- Questioning if your “nest egg” can withhold unexpected but predictable events
- Fearful your lifestyle may change due to something like medical expenses
- Worried you may become a financial burden on your loved ones
Join us as we discuss:
- Retiring to something rather than retiring from something
- Preventing and managing some of the biggest mistakes investors make
- Longevity and inflation – how to avoid outliving your retirement savings dollars
- How a comprehensive financial plan can help you live a worry-free retirement
- An introduction to Hefren-Tillotson and our unique and proven MASTERPLAN approach
Unable to attend but want your questions answered? Prefer a one-on-one meeting? Call us directly at 412.633.1741 or email Robert.Rodgers@hefren.com
Additional host: Brad Colvin, CFP®, Senior Financial Planner
This seminar is also being offered on November 18th at 9:30 AM. To register, click here.