Retirement should be a relaxing and fulfilling stage of your life. As with any major transition, it presents a new set of challenges that may cause anxiety.
So as you make this transition, recognize that what you don’t know could cost you. We will help you understand potential risks retirees face and how to construct a game plan that addresses your biggest financial worries.
Consider attending if you find yourself:
- Approaching retirement and need help
- Concerned another economic crisis will throw you off track
- Questioning if your “nest egg” can withhold unexpected but predictable events
- Fearful your lifestyle may change due to something like medical expenses
- Worried you may become a financial burden on your loved ones
Join us as we discuss:
- Retiring to something rather than retiring from something
- How a comprehensive financial plan can help you live a worry-free retirement
- Preventing and managing some of the biggest mistakes investors make
- Longevity and inflation – how to avoid outliving your retirement savings dollars
- An introduction to Hefren-Tillotson and our unique and proven MASTERPLAN® approach
Unable to attend but want your questions answered? Prefer a one-on-one meeting?
Additional host: Brad Colvin, CFP®, Senior Financial Planner