This no-obligation workshop is created specifically for Federal Employees who are interested in learning how to effectively prepare for a retirement transition. We will investigate the specific retirement benefits you will receive as a Federal Employee, how they apply to your individual situation, and steps you can take today when planning for tomorrow. We will also discuss Hefren-Tillotson’s MASTERPLAN® process and how it can help with important retirement decisions.
What to expect?
- An introduction to Hefren-Tillotson:
- Our Team’s philosophy and approach to investing
- Our MASTERPLAN process – comprehensive financial planning
- The different ways we can work with clients to improve their financial situation
- A discussion of Federal Employee Retirement Benefits & Social Security
- Planning for YOUR Retirement
Who should attend?
- Looking to understand Federal Employee Benefits and Social Security?
- Interested in Hefren-Tillotson and our services?
- Nearing retirement and looking to establish a game plan?
- Retired and looking for an objective professional review of your current financial situation?
For webinar access information, please register below. This webinar is offered at no-cost and no-obligation.
12:00 PM - CLICK HERE to register for the 12:00 PM session
6:00 PM - CLICK HERE to register for the 6:00 PM session
Unable to attend? Have a question? Prefer a one-on-one meeting?