Register to Attend
There is no charge to attend this seminar but space is limited. Please submit the form to reserve your space or call 888-405-0990.
This no-obligation discussion is created specifically for Federal Employees who are interested in learning how to effectively prepare for the retirement transition. We will investigate the specific retirement benefits you will receive as a Federal Employee, how they apply to your individual situation and steps you can take today when planning for tomorrow. We will also discuss Hefren-Tillotson’s MASTERPLAN(R) Process and how it can help with important retirement decisions.
What to expect?
- An introduction to Hefren-Tillotson:
- Our Team’s philosophy and approach to investing
- Our Masterplan process – comprehensive financial planning
- The different ways we can work with clients to improve their financial situation
- A discussion of Federal Employee Retirement Benefits & Social Security
- Planning for YOUR Retirement
Who should attend?
- Looking to understand Federal Employee Benefits & Social Security?
- Interested in Hefren-Tillotson and our services?
- Nearing retirement and looking to establish a game plan?
- Retired and looking for an objective professional review of your current financial situation?
Unable to attend? Have a question? Prefer a one-on-one meeting?
- Contact Brent at 412-633-1694 or Brent.Ulreich@hefren.com