Areas of discussion include the following:
- Unemployment Compensation Basics
- Group Benefits and Portability Options
- Pre Age 59 ½ retirement asset withdrawal strategies
- 401(k) options after separation of service
- Social Security Benefits
- Personal Financial Planning: Designing a personal plan to protect your future
This workshop is specifically designed for individuals expecting a future change in, or loss of, employment or facing either an optional or forced early retirement, or potential career change. There is no charge for this workshop but space is limited and reservations are suggested. Light refreshments will be provided. To reserve your space at at this workshop, please contact Molly Weitzel or Marcia Lupi at (724) 283-3788 or register here online.