What to expect?
- An introduction to Hefren-Tillotson
- An overview of:
- The different ways we can work with clients to improve their financial situation
- Our Team’s philosophy and approach to investing
- Our Masterplan process – comprehensive financial planning
- A discussion of Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)
Who should attend?
- Interested in Hefren-Tillotson and our services
- Approaching, or post, age 701/2 and have retirement accounts (IRA, 401(k), etc.)
- Inherited monies and need to begin RMDs
- Looking to simply understand RMDs (i.e. how is the RMD calculated)
Unable to attend? Have a question? Prefer a one-on-one meeting?
Additional host: Grady Wirth, CFP®, Senior Financial Planner