Register to Attend
There is no charge to attend this seminar but space is limited. Please submit the form to reserve your space or call 888-405-0990.
Join us as we discuss the following:
- What is the FAFSA and should everyone file?
- What is the difference between a scholarship and a grant and how do I get them?
- How can Princeton actually cost less than Penn State?
- Is there such a thing as free money? Explaining the Outside Scholarship search
- Private Loan vs. Parent PLUS Loan
- Protecting your investment by picking the ‘right’ college
- Helpful tips when researching colleges
Bob Kerber, Senior Vice President & Financial Advisor at Hefren-Tillotson
Jim Richardson, College Planning Consultant
There is no cost to attend, but space is limited.
Register here or contact Bob Kerber at 724.597.7990.