Register to Attend
There is no charge to attend this seminar but space is limited. Please submit the form to reserve your space or call 888-405-0990.
This seminar at our North Hills location is an open conversation providing an introduction to Hefren-Tillotson while also detailing the process of becoming a client.
In this discussion we will touch upon:
- Our approach to financial planning and investment management
- The process of opening and funding new accounts
- Transferring investments from your current firm to Hefren-Tillotson
- How we manage investments to an individuals goals and objectives
- Defining the ongoing relationship with your trusted Hefren-Tillotson advisor
- What are the costs and fees
You should consider attending if any of the following describes your situation:
- You have been putting off a serious conversation about your investments
- You have had questions about the financial situation of your family or business
- You are currently working with an advisor, but considering a change
- You have changed jobs with assets still in a former employer's retirement plan
- You have never spoken to a professional about investing
- You are approaching retirement
There is no cost to attend this event, however space is limited and an RSVP is requested. Please call (412)633-1730 to register.
Unable to attend? Have a question? Prefer a one-on-one meeting? Contact Brent Heitzenroder at 412-633-1732/Brent.Heitzenroder@hefren.com or Thomas Edwards at 412-633-1707/Thomas.Edwards@hefren.com