What can I expect at this workshop?
We will discuss the different types of Annuities, how they work and their advantages and disadvantages.
We will also discuss the Hefren-Tillotson Planning process and how the annuities may or may not fit with your individual plan.
- A Fixed vs Variable Annuity
- What does a “6% return for income purposes” actually mean?
- What are the pros and cons of investing with an annuity?
- What are the tax consequences of annuity income?
- How annuities can be used to generate income.
- A introductory look to Hefren-Tillotson’s financial planning process.
Who Should attend
- Investors who are considering purchasing an annuity.
- Retirees looking for ways to secure income for their future.
- Individuals who have heard advertisements for annuities and would like to learn more.
- Those looking to learn about Hefren-Tillotson’s financial planning process.
- Individuals who have invested in annuities and would like to review their investments.
If you would like to resereve your seat or get more information
- Please contact Benjamin Burkley, 412.633.1719 or Benjamin.Burkley@hefren.com