What to Expect:
An interactive commentary making and breaking the case for annuities, while also providing attractive solutions for using exisiting assets to better serve your financial goals.
- Understanding what you own and why you own it.
- Potential fees, penalties and taxes that may impact your investments.
- Strategies for exchanging or replacing Your existing annuity contracts
- An introduction to Hefren-Tillotson and our methods for comprehensive financial planning
- Question and answer session.
Who Should Attend?
- Investors who are unhappy with an existing annuity contract.
- Owners of annuities which are no longer competitive in today’s marketplace
- Pre and post retirees looking for an education on income options for retirement.
- Those contemplating the purchase of a fixed or variable annuity.
- Fearful retirees who feel they may run out of money.
- Individuals and Families interested in learning how Hefren-Tillotson may be able to add value to their financial situation.
Interested in more information, but cannot attend?
Please contact Evan Gorse at 412-633-1625 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To reserve your seat call 412-633-1625 or you can register online.