Register to Attend
There is no charge to attend this seminar but space is limited. Please submit the form to reserve your space or call 888-405-0990.
Do you have questions about Social Security and Medicare? We can help.
Consider attending if you find yourself asking:
- When should I start taking Social Security benefits?
- Is Social Security going bankrupt?
- I am new to Medicare, what do I need to do?
- Can I keep my doctor once I enroll in Medicare?
Join us as we discuss:
- There is no one-size-fits-all answer when to begin Social Security benefits
- Why it's important to plan together with your spouse, and strategies you can use to boost overall household benefits
- What Medicare covers, what it doesn’t
- Open Enrollment– the opportunity to switch to another Medicare Advantage plan without any penalties
- An introduction to Hefren-Tillotson and our unique and proven MASTERPLAN® approach
- Certified Financial Planners, Robert Rodgers and Brad Colvin
- Medicare & Medicaid Specialist, Frank MacNeil
Attendees will also receive a free Social Security workbook containing key information, worksheets, and questions to help you remember important points from the seminar.
Call 412-633-1741 to register.