Smart Social Security Decisions: What You Should Know Before You Decide - A Wise Investor Workshop
12/10/2013 - 6:00 PM
Sewickley Public Library (Community Room), 500 Thorn Street, Sewickley, PA 15143
Who should attend:
- Do you have questions about the pros/cons of starting benefits early or late?
- Are you planning to retire soon and looking to learn more about your Social Security options?
- Have you ever heard about the planning strategies "File & Suspend" or "Restricted Application"?
- Is it time to get serious, get organized and to get a game plan in place for your retirement?
At this workshop, we will:
- Explain the Social Security basics and what your options are at retirement
- Review the pros/cons and when each option makes sense
- Point out the important variables you should be analyzing before you decide
- Discuss Hefren-Tillotson's MASTERPLAN approach to financial planning
You can expect a professional yet relaxed atmosphere at all Wise Investor Workshops and reservations are SUGGESTED. Light refreshments will be provided. There is no charge to attend this workshop. To reserve your space call 888-405-0990 or click below to register.