This webinar is an open conversation providing an introduction to Hefren-Tillotson while also detailing the process of becoming a client.
In this discussion we will touch upon:
- Our approach to financial planning and investment management
- The process of opening and funding new accounts
- Transferring investments from your current firm to Hefren-Tillotson
- How we manage investments to an individual’s goals and objectives
- Defining the ongoing relationship with your trusted Hefren-Tillotson advisor
- What are the costs and fees
You should consider attending if any of the following describes your situation:
- You have been putting off a serious conversation about your investments
- You have had questions about the financial situation of your family or business
- You are currently working with an advisor, but considering a change
- You have changed jobs with assets still in a former employer’s retirement plan
- You have never spoken to a professional about investing
- You are approaching retirement
For webinar access information, please register below. This webinar is offered at no-cost and no-obligation.
12:00 PM – CLICK HERE to register for the 12:00 PM session
5:00 PM – CLICK HERE to register for the 5:00 PM session
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.