Benefits & Time-Off
We are proudly recognized as a “Best Places to Work” award winner.
*DISCLAIMER: The accolades and awards highlighted herein are not statements of any HT client and do not describe any experience with or endorsement of HT as an investment advisor by any such client.
Current Job Openings
This individual will work with Hefren-Tillotson’s largest group who is expected to possess intermediate administrative skills obtained through experience and training to support Financial Advisors and provide clients with quality service. Follows established procedures to perform routine tasks and receives general guidance and direction to perform a variety of non-routine tasks with limited decision making responsibility.
• Assist advisors in onboarding, ongoing development and maintenance of client relationships; 90% of an assistant’s day is spent actively working on advisor/client requests.
• Shield client confidentiality in all situations. Anticipate potential problems and alert Office Manager, Advisor, Compliance and/or Director as necessary.
• Interface effectively and follow up on all support issues with internal departments. Appropriately prioritizing time-sensitive issues.
• Provide excellent telephone service to clients and potential clients, including prompt, accurate, and timely attention to detail. Schedule client appointments and conference rooms for appointments.
• Maintain ongoing knowledge and understanding of compliance regulations, firm policies, procedures, products and technology in an ever changing regulatory environment, must be able to articulate the reason for certain requirements to clients.
• Be knowledgeable in all firm technology and established policies to provide quick, accurate responses to advisor, client and departmental inquiries.
• Compose effective client correspondence in accordance with established policies and procedures. May assist advisor in organizing marketing campaigns and seminars for clients and prospective clients.
• May also perform some operations responsibilities for the entire branch.
• Perform other duties as required that contribute to the overall effectiveness of the branch office and individual advisors.
• Prior office experience is preferred
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Strong analytical skills with ability to perform semi-advanced math (example: Calculations of Gross/Net IRA Tax Withholding and penalties).
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Detailed with an emphasis on accuracy
• Excellent written skills
A Hefren-Tillotson Financial Advisor always puts their clients first. The ideal candidate will believe in the power of financial planning, have high ethical standards and focus on building strong personal relationships.
The ideal candidate will have strong PC knowledge; relevant college degree or equivalent work experience, at least 5 years industry experience, and a proven track record of business development. Candidates should appreciate the value of teamwork; be willing to leverage internal and external resources; be an excellent communicator, self-motivated and responsible. Series 7 and 66 licenses required.Apply Now
For additional employment information, please contact the Human Resources Department:
308 Seventh Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Hefren-Tillotson is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive pay and comprehensive benefits packages.