Senior Vice President
Downtown Pittsburgh - Corporate Headquarters
(412) 434-0990 x 1551
Andrew is the senior member of The Patterson Group with over 25 years experience at Hefren-Tillotson. Together with partner Drew Aufderheide, Andrew takes a holistic approach helping clients meet their personal investment goals and assure their long-term financial security. Through Hefren-Tillotson's MASTERPLAN process, Andrew and Drew provide comprehensive financial planning and investment management to individuals, families, small businesses and retirement plans.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.S Financial Management | Grove City College | Cum Laude
- 7-time recipient 5-Star Wealth Manager Award | 2010-2016
- "Ask the Advisor" contributor on KDKA radio's "Your Money and You"
- Regular market commentator on drive time KDKA radio (AM 1020)
- House Committee | Wildwood Golf Club
- Past President | Hiland Corporation
- Past Elder | Hiland Presbyterian Church
- Former Head of Stewardship and Finance Committee | Hiland Presbyterian Church
- Past Treasurer | Travelers Aid | United Way agency
- Past Board Member "Lizzy Golf Outing | CDLS Foundation
In his free time, Andrew enjoys cooking, gardening, skiing, fly fishing, and golf. A devoted family man, Andrew and his wife Kimberly make their home in Hampton Township and are the proud parents of two sons, Ian and Luke.
Andrew is a multi-year FIVE Star Wealth Manager Award winner presented by Five Star Professional.