Downtown Pittsburgh - Corporate Headquarters
(412) 434-0990 x 1640
Drew is a member of The Patterson Group with 10 years experience at Hefren-Tillotson. Together with partner Andrew Patterson, Drew takes a holistic approach helping clients meet their personal investment goals and assure their long-term financial security. Through Hefren-Tillotson's MASTERPLAN® process, Drew and Andrew provide comprehensive financial planning and investment management to individuals, families, small businesses and retirement plans.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. Business Administration | Westminster College
- Business Account Executive | Verizon Wireless (2003-2008)
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 securities licenses | Life, Accident and Health insurance licenses
- "Ask the Advisor" commentator on the KDKA radio show, "Your Money and You"
- Volunteer, Junior Achivement
- Volunteer, Rebuild Pittsburgh
- Volunteer, The Greater Pittsburgh Food Bank
In his spare time, Drew enjoys playing golf, running and spending time with family and friends. He and his wife Tara reside in the northern suburbs of Pittsburgh and are the proud parents of two children, Mackenzie and Rylan.
Andrew is a multi-year FIVE Star Wealth Manager Award winner presented by Five Star Professional.