Asset Management with Flexiblity & Expert Guidance
The independence and flexibility you need. The expertise guidance you want. Hefren-Tillotson’s range of asset management services give you choice of management options and fee structures and a consistent, disciplined and objective approach to your wealth management.
Our asset management programs include:
- Traditional Brokerage Account. An account providing investors the ability to purchase a broad range of securities on a commission basis with value-added investment advice from Hefren-Tillotson.
- Portfolio Review Account. A program combining the flexibility of the traditional brokerage account with our extensive financial planning capabilities, with a commission and investment advisory fee structure.
- Asset Management Account. A non-discretionary, fee-based program ideal for clients currently taking an active role in investment decisions and seeking flexibility in the selection of investments and ongoing financial management of the account.
- Advisory Account. A discretionary, fee-based program with our centralized portfolio management team making investment decisions in your account.
- Managed Account Program. A discretionary, fee-based program designed to provide individuals and institutions access to multiple investment advisors through individually managed separate accounts.
- Retirement Plan Review Program. A program providing initial and ongoing consultation on your retirement plan assets.
These Asset Management services provide our clients numerous benefits including comprehensive financial planning, disciplined and objective portfolio management, an advisor team approach, and a consistent program of communication.
Our Investment Philosophy and Approach
Driven by Hefren-Tillotson’s exclusive four-step Masterplan process, our investment planning is ongoing, tailored to your unique financial situation, and coordinated by your personal Financial Advisor who is supported by an experienced team of professionals working for you.
We deliver our asset management services with the following principles:
- A commitment to a conservative, long-term approach for the protection and growth of your wealth.
- A belief that a well-balanced asset allocation and sector weightings provide superior results.
- A focus on risk management to provide your assets protection in down markets.
- Assistance through the objective selection of managers with specific expertise.
- A consistent, disciplined process based on in-depth research.
- Proactive management and monitoring.
To learn more about how we can assist you with your asset management needs, contact us to schedule a no-obligation consultation.